District Update – August 30 at 8:15 am

First Colony LID#2 will be moving in some additional equipment and supplies today and over the next few days. This is part of the planning according to our Emergency Action Plan. Please note that this increased activity is not a sign of issues with the Levee System. There is still a voluntary evacuation order effective indefinitely until further notice by County officials. The river peak crest is currently forecast to occur on Aug 31 around 7pm. Stay safe and continue to monitor situations.